Close Caboo +Cotton Blend (Emily)
Fabric Cotton jersey/stretchy hybrid
Position Front inward & hip
Age 0-18 months
Weight 2.3-14.5 kg
Close Caboo Instructions
Celebrating 10 years of Caboo hugs. It's been 10 years since Caboo made its way into the world and in celebration we have launched a limited edition print collection. So now you can carry your baby in comfort and style during our anniversary year. We have taken direction and inspiration from current trends as well as the environment and the many countries in which Caboo now successfully sells to develop a range of four beautiful stylistically contrasting core prints with something for everyone.
Why carry when you can Caboo?...
Suitable from birth. Multiple front positions including discreet nursing. Adjusts to fit most adults simply pull material through rings to tighten, no need to tie. Easy & comfortable, even weight distribution, good back support for wearer. Safe for baby, wide straps cradle baby?s delicate neck spine and hips.
What we think
The new Close Caboo+ cotton blend is an improvement on the original Caboo, with a pocket at the front and a better overall fit. The material is printed which makes the 10yr anniversary prints unusual for a Caboo. It is a great carrier for use for newborns, but although it is safety tested to 35lb most people find by 8 months they are wanting to move onto a more supportive carrier. It is easier to put on than the stretchy wrap and has soft fabric so lovely on newborn skin, but it lacks some of the womb-like qualities of a stretchy.
Hire fees are �10 for one month or �20 for 3 months.
- No tying required
- One size fits most
- Multi award winning carrier
- Made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S for safe carrying
- Soft, wide comfortable straps distribute weight evenly
- Easy to adjust � simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Multiple hands-free options including hop position for older babies
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
- Offers your baby support from head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Baby is held in the best M position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
- Soft lightweight poly cotton blend now with added stretch for a comfortable carry